Well, all I have to say is wow. When I first started off blogging a couple of months ago I had no idea how it would turn out. The feedback since then has been very encouraging and I have loved being a part of the WordPress community. Everyone has been supportive.
At the time of Roservs’ nomination I had no idea what to do, so I never passed the award on. I thought it was literally a nomination, not the actually winning… whoops!
Let me first thank Maria9saif for the Lovely Blog Award. She is an incredibly talented blogger and artist herself, so for her to notice my blog and consider it worthy of an award is both flattering and honoring. She has been very active in reading my blog and has been an overall kind individual to me. Thank you for that Maria!
Secondly, let me thank Roservs for the Very Inspiring Blog Award. She is a very talented and spunky blogger. I love her style and anyone who wants to read an inspiring cool blog ought to read hers. I feel bad for just now getting around to posting this award, but I was novice and naïve and had no idea how to do this! She is a kind individual aside from her blog and was very influential within my first few posts of my blog. Thank you Roservs!
Here are the rules for both blogs. They are identical, so those who I’ve picked can either separate each award or put them together as I have.
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are my seven facts:
- I am a nerd. Plain and simple. I love Sherlock Holmes, Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, Tolkien, Dresden Files, Game of Thrones, and Marvel fan. I love them all. My dream is to go to San Diego Comicon one day.
- I use my little siblings as an excuse as to why I watch so many Disney movies…I really just love them.
- I am a huge football fan. I love it! I’m that fan that can’t talk for days after the game because I screamed too much.
- I have an addiction to coffee. Not that I drink too much, but I love finding local coffee shops and trying what they have.
- I have an addiction to Thin Mints. I will literally avoid the grocery store during normal hours just to avoid the Girl Scouts and their Thin Mints. I’m a college student. I can’t afford those evil cookies…
- I love to be outdoors. I always feel like I’m on a treasure hunt when I’m hiking on a trail.
- In elementary school I stopped being friends with another girl because we both wanted to be the first woman president. I had such high aspirations…now I’m a journalism major.
Here are my 15 nominations for both awards. I truly believe each blog deserves both awards:
- New3Creation Writing
- 3 Smiles a Day
- Pretty Little Things
- Mara Eastern
- Went Looking
- Yellow Intersection
- Green Embers
- Be Young and Shut Up
- Grad World/Real World
- Color is Law
- Felicia Kimmel
- Calliopes Lyre
There are so many more talented bloggers that I love to read. Every blogger deserves an award because of their bravery to write and share their stories and thoughts with others. Thank you to the two bloggers who recognized the potential in my blog. I am truly grateful.